Indoor Pool Lap Swimming Portal Times
Posted on Friday, September 25th, 2020.
Indoor lap swimming is available by sign up. 2 people per lane. Please start at opposite ends and rest at opposite ends when sharing a lane. The 11a.m. and 1p.m. time slots are 1 person per lane.
Monday 7:00-7:50 a.m.8:00-8:50 a.m.10:05-10:55 a. m.11:05 a.m.-11:55 a.m.12:15-1:05 p.m.1:05-1:55 p.m.2:05-2:55 p.m. 8:00-8:50 p.m.
Tuesday 5:30-6:20 a.m.6:30-7:15 a.m.8:00-8:50 a.m.10:05-10:55 a.m.11:05-11:55a. m.12:15-12:50 p.m.1:05-1:55 p.m.2:05-2:55p.m.
Wednesday7:00-7:50 a.m.8:00-8:50 a.m.9:00-9:50 a.m.10:05-10:55 a. m.11:05 a.m.-11:55a.m.12:15-12:55 p.m.1:05-1:55 p.m.2:05-2:55 p.m. 8:00-8:50 p.m.
Thursday5:30-6:20 a.m.6:30-7:15 a.m.7:30-8:25a. m.10:05-10:55 a.m.11:05-11:55a. m.12:15-12:55 p.m.1:05-1:55 p.m.2:05-2:55p.m. 8:00-8:50 p.m.
Friday7:00-7:50 a.m.8:00-8:50 a.m.10:05-10:55 a.m.11:05-11:55a. m.12:15-12:55 p.m.1:05-1:55 p.m.2:05-2:55p.m. 8:00-8:50 p.m.
Saturday6:00-6:50 a. m.11:10-12:00p.m.12:10-12:50 p.m.1:05-1:50 p.m.2:00-2:50 p.m. 3:00-3:30p.m. Family Swim Time** 4:15-5:45 p.m.
Sunday11:00-11:35 a.m.11:45 a.m.- 12:35 p.m.12:45-1:35 p.m.1:45-2:34 p.m.2:45-3:35 p.m.3:45-4:45 p.m.
The Jr. Pool** is also available via portal sign-up.
**Family Swim times and Jr. Pool rules:
- At least one parent must attend with children under 15 years old
- Parents MUST swim with children wearing a life jacket, bubble belts or puddle jumper
- Inflatable life preservers and rafts are prohibited
- Be sure to bring your own: goggles, noodles, dive toys, etc
- Children must be able to swim the length of pool unsupported to use the diving board
- Enter through lap pool observation room and exit through locker room