KidZone is open daily:
8a-1p & 4p-7p Monday – Thursday, 8a-1p Friday, and Closed Saturday & Sunday.
Bring your children to the KidZone, located in the Rec Building, while you workout, run an errand, or to just let them enjoy fun activities in a caring, safe, and secure environment. Parents can exercise, play tennis, swim, or just relax knowing that their kids are in good care.
Our primary (critical) requirements when kids are left in our care Rivi will:
- Provide a safe and secure environment for the children – Our staff is trained in first aid and CPR, and has years of experience working with children.
- Have staff to provide secondary personnel
- Create an easily visible area for parents and staff alike
On a secondary level, we want the kids in our care to be:
- Engaged – our staff will work to interact in with your child to activate their mind and bodies
- Encouraged – providing developmentally appropriate activities for each child for developmental growth
- Entertained – fostering the children’s learning through action, inquiry, exploration and HAVING FUN!!
Upon your first visit to the KidZone, parents will be asked to fill out a medical and emergency form. A clipboard is provided to sign your child in and out. After checking-out, payment is then made at the Member Services Desk. KidZone is closed July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Parent Policies and Procedures:
- An Enrollment Form and Emergency Contact information sheet is required for each child.
- Parents are responsible for bringing diapers and wipes if your child is in that stage. We sometimes have an extra diaper, but that wouldn’t be something to rely on.
- A lunch, snack, water bottle or sippy cup are permitted in Kid Zone.
- Children must be between ages 1 and 10.
- If your child is sick/contagious, the best place for them is at home. If they begin to show signs of being sick such as fever, vomiting, excessive coughing, constant crying*, diarrhea, etc., we will call you immediately so that you are aware and can come pick up your child right away.
- *While babies and toddlers all do cry, non-stop crying over 30 minutes straight prompts our caregivers to call the parent and ask them to come pick up.
- Member: First hour is FREE, each additional hour is $8/child (prorated in 15 minute increments at $2 each). Maximum usage per day is limited to four hours. If not charging to your House Account, you can pay at the Front Desk.
- Non-member: $12/hour/child including the first hour. (additional hours are prorated in 15 minute increments at $3 each). Maximum usage per day is limited to four hours.
- After closing time (1pm for daytime care and 7:30pm for evening care), the charge is $1 per minute.
Member Services Desk, (317) 255-5471