Interested in Becoming a Member? We have decreased our joining fee from the once $500 rate to only $249. This small investment allows you to become a member of the Riviera Club today.
Initiation Fee Required for All New Members: $249
All memberships are contracted for a full 12-month period and auto-renew annually
2013 Joining Fee is $249 And Dues:
Riviera Club Memberships
|Two Adult Household
|One Adult Household
|Two Adults – 18-29
|Two Adults – 65 +
|One Adult – 18-29
|One Adult – 65 +
A $24 financing fee will be included with the first monthly payment unless paying the annual amount in full.
Lifetime Membership $9,000
Optional Additions to a Riviera Club Membership
|All additions require a Riviera Club Membership and a 12 month commitment, changable only on Membership aniversiry date
|For an additional $15 a month add the Caregiver option
|For an additional $30 a month add the Grandchild option
|For an additional $20 a month, add the RiviFit option
Add the RiviFit Option to your membership and you have unlimited access to all RiviFit classes as well as some adult water fitness classes. Fitness is a big part of the Rivi active lifestyle, and to get you there we offer a full schedule of fitness classes to suit all levels and schedules. This is only available to Rivi Members.
Two ways to pay for the RiviFit Option:
- $20/month as part of your annual contract
- or $240 for a year of unlimited classes
Additional Membership Options include:
- Caregivers/Nanny Pass - $100 per summer or $180 per year (12 months) – this guest card add-on option is available to caregivers of paid Members in good standing only. Caregivers/nannies accompanying children during summer months when school is out of sesson, May 15-August 15.
- Grandchildren Pass - $360 per year (12 months) – this membership add-on option is available to grandchildren of paid Members in good standing only.
Lifetime memberships are available!
- Lifetime Membership – $9,000 one time fee, required paid in full. Once this fee is paid the Member will have no monthly or annual dues for life.
Reasons to become a Lifetime Member:
- Never, NEVER pay monthly or annual dues again!
- Purchase your next 20, 50, or 80 years membership for one fee all at today's prices.
Information on Becoming a Lifetime Members:
- Lifetime Membership is open to current or new members. New members will pay the current initiation fee.
All proceeds from Lifetime Memberships will be used for long-term debt repayment.
To honor and reward membership loyalty of any long-time senior Rivi Members or former members a Tenured membership category has been created. Once an individual has become Tenured their annual dues are fixed for life. Tenured individuals will have reach a minimum of 70 years of age AND have been a member for total of 40 years (membership does not have to be consecutive).
- Tenured Membership Second Group - $150 annual payment per person, required paid in full, for anyone achieving Tenured status after January 1, 2012.
Local Guest (Central Indiana – within Marion County and the 9 surrounding counties)
$10/Adults ($13+) | $5/Children (12 & Under) | $25/Family
- Each local guest is allowed a maximum of 4 visits during a calendar year
- Every adult guest (18 and over) will be required to show valid identification and complete a contract form
Out of Town Guest Rates (for visiting guests outside of the 9-county Central Indiana area)
Per week: $40/Adult, $20/Child (12 and under), $100/Family
Consider giving the gift of A Rivi membership to friends or family.
Members who enroll in the House Account Program have the convenience of using the account to pay for programs, events, classes, beach stand items, and Rivi merchandise.
For more information on how to become a member:
Please call Benjamin Fronczek, Membership Manager at (317) 255-5471 or