The Riviera Club is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Click to download application.
Banquet Server / Bartender
We are looking for banquet and event servers and bartenders. If you hold a current Indiana State liquor license and have some experience in customer service, particularly in food and beverage, please send your resume and completed application to email@example.com.
We are looking for the right Rivi-fit person to serve as an attendant in our KidsZone Department supervising children ages 1-6. If interested and have experience in this field, please send your resume and completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “KidsZone App” in the Subject line. Thank you.
We are current looking for the right Rivi-fit to join our Facilities team and manage our grounds. The right person will have:
- Several years of on-the-job experience in this field, or a few years experience and completion of a technical school’s certification in the field
- Understanding of tools and procedure
- Can work independently
- Is available weekends when necessary
- Can operate medium sized machinery
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Thank you.
We are looking for Full and Part-Time help throughout the indoor pool season. Schedules are flexible and work well around high school and college schedules. Pool hours are 5:30am – 9:00pm. Make your own schedule! Send your resume and completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
We are looking for the right Rivi-fit to add to our Maintenance Team. The right person has experience in some, if not all areas of carpentry, electrical, plumbing an mechanics. We are hiring for both Full and Part-Time help with competitive wages. Please send your resume to our Facilities Manager using email email@example.com. Thank you.
Non-Aquatics Programming Manager
We are looking for the right Rivi-fit in someone to lead our non-aquatics side of programming. The right person will have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS in related field
- Experience working for private or public organizations that emphasize customer service with both children and adults
- Experience and proven success in the areas of plan & design, promotion, management and customer service
- Experience with setting and running departmental budgets
- Transferable skill set of building relationships, meeting deadlines, organization, communication and team orientation
Preferred qualifications include:
- Prior work experience with non-profits
- First Aid and CPR Certified
- Ability to swim
Should you be, or know of anyone, interested in this position, please send resume to Matt Giles, General Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
All applicants must be at least 15 years of age and must be willing to undergo a criminal background check. The Riviera Club is a drug-free workplace. Drug testing may be required for any employee. Any applicant who tests positive for controlled substances may not be hired.
The Riviera Club, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, veteran status, sex, gender identity, disability or age. The Riviera Club is dedicated to equal employment opportunities and will accept applications, hire qualified applicants, administer all terms of employment, and make available all benefits of employment and compensation of employees without regard to an employee’s protected status under the law.