Community Partner Program
Community Partnership Program
The Riviera Club’s Community Partner Program (CPP) is designed to increase Riviera Club membership through outreach to community organization. This program allows Rivi to be an active part of surrounding neighborhoods by helping these organizations. In return the Riviera Club becomes a more visible part of the community and is able to promote Riviera Club events & programs and hopefully to increase membership.
Each Community Partner will receive:
- $250 raised for the Community Partner for every five new family membership referred by the Community Partner
- One summer Community Pool Day for the Community Partner (no or a modest charge for non-members)
- One Community “Swim” Party on a Friday evening. Includes gym and two pool (subject to availability)
- One family 6-month membership (no initiation fee) for silent auction or other fund raising event.
In return, the Riviera Club will receive:
- Able to distribute promotional flyers at arranged times during the year
- Able to distribute by email a promotional video
- An invitation to make a presentation at an organization event
- Able to distribution Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer camp brochures
- An opportunity to make a Swim Safety presentation at an organization event
Ben Fronczek, email@example.com