Bring your children to the KidsZone, located in the observation room of the junior pool, while you workout, run an errand, or to just let them enjoy fun activities in a caring, safe and secure environment. Parents can exercise, play tennis, swim or just relax knowing that their kids are in good hands of the professionals at The Riviera Club.
Our primary (critical) requirements when kids are left in our care Rivi will:
- Provide a safe and secure environment for the children – Our staff is trained in first aid and CPR, and has years of experience working with children.
- Have staff to provide secondary personnel
- Create an easily visible area for parents and staff alike
On a secondary level, we want the kids in our care to be:
- Engaged – our staff will work to interact in with your child to activate their mind and bodies
- Encouraged – providing developmentally appropriate activities for each child for developmental growth
- Entertained – fostering the children’s learning through action, inquiry, exploration and HAVING FUN!!
Upon your first visit to the KidsZone, parents will be asked to fill out a medical and emergency form. A clipboard is provided to sign your child in and out. After checking out, payment is then made at the front desk. KidsZone is closed July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Member: First hour is FREE, each additional hour is $8/child (prorated in 15 minute increments at $2 each). Maximum usage per day is limited to four hours.
- Non-member: $12/hour/child including the first hour. (additional hours are prorated in 15 minute increments at $3 each). Maximum usage per day is limited to four hours.
**Children using KidsZone must be at least 1 year old.**
Member Services Desk, (317) 255-5471