Board of Director’s Elections
Posted on Friday, November 18th, 2016.
2017 Rivi Board Elections
Rivi Board of Directors – Call for Candidates
The Riviera Club is issuing a call for candidates who are interested in serving on the Rivi Board of Directors. Votes will be counted at the Annual Meeting, which will be held Thursday, 2/16.
- The Board is responsible for overseeing the mission and purpose of our Club.
- Duties include participation in strategic planning, securing financing, making policy decisions, and monitoring their execution.
- Members must be willing to attend requisite meetings, follow through on commitments, and participate fully in the decision making process.
- Each candidate will be asked to run or participate on at least 1 committee.
Candidates are required to submit the following no later than January 20, 2017:
- A short biography and explanation for why you wish to run for a board seat. Two paragraphs max.
- Please send to: email@example.com
To be eligible, candidates must:
- be a member in good standing
- have a minimum of 2 years of membership in the Club.
The Rivi routinely faces challenges related to its history, buildings and grounds, legal, financial, marketing, and sales. Minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Additionally, candidates with a background in either legal, civil engineering, construction, sales, or communications are encouraged to apply.